Holohan Law can advise in all aspects of Employment Law that may affect you as the boss in your business.
Whether you are in the course of preparing a new Contract of Employment, encountering difficulties with an employee, we can provide you with support and practical advice on any concerns that you may have.
It is important to get the correct advice as an employer to prevent issues arising before they become a problem. You, as an employer should be aware of your employees’ rights and entitlements and also your obligations to them under law, before making any decisions.
We are committed to providing specially tailored advice to employers in respect of the preparation and negotiation of employment contracts, and potential disciplinary or grievance procedures, and their obligations under law to their employees.
We can help you with all aspects of Employment Law, including:
- Reviewing and advising on recruitment and interview practices
- Drafting and reviewing employment contracts
- Preparing staff handbooks
- Advising on policies and procedures including health and safety
- Advising on employment equality and discrimination matters
- Advising on compensation and benefits matters
- Advising on workplace disputes and performance issues
- Managing redundancy and restructuring
- Bullying and harassment issues
- Assistance in disciplinary and dismissal cases
- Representation in the EAT, before Rights Commissioners and the Courts
- Employment law awareness training for HR teams and managers
- HR Polices/ Polices drafted and updated to include company IT use, dignity in the work place, holidays and time off, hours of work etc
- Confidentiality/Data Protection/Confidentiality/Intellectual Property and Freedom of Information matters
Our employment law expert and partner in Holohan Law, Amy Shine, will assist you with any issues that arise.